miniPHP Studio is an easy-to-use toolkit for developing native Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux GUI applications using PHP. Its features include:
- A streamlined build of the official PHP engine.
- An advanced GUI wrapper that binds native controls, so resulting applications look completely native to the target OS.
- Same PHP code compiles into a Mac, Windows, or Linux application.
- Cross-compilation into OS other than the one used for development.
- Complete support for object-oriented programming approach.
- Standard PHP extensions that can be easily toggled on or off (see screenshot).
- Instant project preview on supported operating systems.
miniPHP Studio is currently available only for Mac OS X (Intel 10.4 and newer).
Development of Windows and Linux versions is ongoing.
miniPHP Studio Classic is our legacy WinBinder application compiler. Official development has been discontinued, but it continues to be supported by community patches.
Are you curious about progress on miniPHP? Stay on top of the latest developments by signing up for our periodic newsletter.
Full documentation of the default GUI wrapper used in miniPHP.
We're looking for C, C++, and PHP programmers to help us with the miniPHP project.